Question: What kind of camping lead do I Need?

What cable do you need for camping?

The hook up cable (or extension lead) is the main cable youll need to get power to your vehicle or camping unit. You must have one of these to use a campsites power supply. The mains cable will have a 3-pin electric hookup male end socket to plug into the power bollard.

Write us

Find us at the office

Yee- Lancione street no. 98, 92681 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Give us a ring

Hawkins Parolisi
+18 246 478 424
Mon - Fri, 10:00-19:00

Say hello